It’s Pancake Day!
The team here at VOOM HQ love pancakes and with an exciting new product launch on the horizon, we've decided to share a recipe with you all.
Protein pancakes can make a great breakfast to start the day, or a tasty post-training snack after a long run or tough workout – you can even prep the mixture in advance for a “quick-fix” recovery meal.
- 150g Oat Flour (just give normal oats a good blitz in the food processor!)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 60g VOOM Rapid Recovery Powder* (other protein powders are available)
- 220ml Milk
- Coconut oil for frying
- Greek Yoghurt, Berries and RecoverFudge to serve
- Blitz up the oats in a food processor or Nutribullet and then add in the protein powder, eggs, banana and milk. Give it another whizz until smooth.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spoon or pour pancake mix into the pan (2-3 tbsp) and cook on each side for ~1 minute.
- Add your favourite topping - we used natural yogurt, berries and some sliced Voom RecoverFudge for added protein and sweetness.
- Enjoy a guilt free breakfast or recovery meal!
*Yes, you read that right! Keep an eye out for the launch of our scrumptious new chocolate vanilla recovery shake in the near future!
Love the sound of our Belgian Chocolate & Vanilla Rapid Recovery shake?
If you want to be among the first to know when we launch our exciting new product please join the Voom community below.